Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, May 27, 2010

Diary 5/27


Taking out the kale and rainbow chard. They have served me well and produced for months through the cold rain period that continues today. Supposedly, we are coming to the end of it and will see some warmer weather over the next week. I was going to plant outdoor stuff today, but still did not get "the vibe" that I should. Maybe tomorrow the feeling will be better especially if we start to get to 70 degrees. Taking the chard out gave more room to the squash and beans I have stuck in the same bed. They have gotten along, but of late needed more room to grow. Same with the tomato/pea situation. Those tomatoes are ready for the peas to finish up and take over the bed. Soon tomatoes, soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...