Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, May 11, 2010

Diary 5/11


Last of the baby plants I started going in. I will plant seeds from here on. Hope to be able to till a couple beds by Saturday as we received another .4 inches of rain yesterday. Might make it to the growers market to get some interesting heirlooms from Abbey Lane Farm or some different winter squash plants from Fry Family. Otherwise, just need beds opened to plant corn, winter squash, and melons. That's all, ha-ha. 14 bags tomorrow with big bags of peas, asparagus, spinach or kale, and lettuce. Carrots and strawberries soon. Then broccoli and cabbage and cucumbers. All in good time, though.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...