Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, May 1, 2010

Diary 5/1


Happy May Day! It is very May Day here with a switch in the weather about every five minutes. Sun tomorrow and then back to rain. Wildflower Show was slow; there are tons of events this weekend all over the Rogue Valley. It is what it is and we had a great flower display. Hope tomorrow is OK, always slower than Saturday. Meant to show you a picture of fried rice, but we ate it before I took my picture! I like to use bok choy in it. Make 2cups rice. Stir fry pork until well done if you want or stir fry bokchoy, green onions, like 1/2 cup each in 2 Tbs. sesame oil and add a whipped egg. When egg looks scrambled, start adding cooked rice in until mixed. Add enough soy sauce to make the mixture light brown, mybe 1/4 c. or more if you like. It is so easy even a cave man, oh sorry, even a busy gardener can do it! Hello to my first follower in WA. who is not directly connected to me or my family. Welcome aboard!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...