Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, May 15, 2010

Diary 5/15


Wall of Walla Wallas, say that five times fast! Weeding went well. New neighbor, new friend, helped weed most of the rest of the onions and the potatoes. I am a lucky woman! Laundry floor is in, now to move the appliances back so I can wash some clothes. Never been so excited about doing laundry before. No, I take that back. After the forest fire, that was even more exciting when my washer came home from being evacuated, but that is another story and long ago.

1 comment:

  1. I’m the new neighbor, and boy…what a blast I had this morning (weeding!) in the garden. Sara has a beautiful and peaceful setting. Her endeavor, energy and kindness, coupled with the incredible surroundings took my breath away. I look forward to helping out when needed.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...