Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, May 24, 2010

Diary 5/24


Mostly spring cleaning today even if it was one of the milder days. Some more rain for this week, lest it get actually dry or warm enough to do anything. Next weekend looks nice at this point which will be good for traveling vacationers. Hope it could last into next week and get some outdoor stuff planted. Maybe just go for it on Friday! The Fourth of July tomatoes are blooming and there are blooms on the first Super Tasty plants I put in. The cucumbers are close to blooming and there are little brocolli heads forming in the middle of the first brocolli. Oh boy, here we go.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...