Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Diary 5/25


Weeds! I am glad I have some help coming this weekend. The weeds are getting ahead of me as I try to get to them between mud-making rain storms. Another one about to dump on us again. At this point the weekend still looks good, so will prepare the melon and winter squash hills and poke seeds in. Not sure about the corn. Still cloddy. Birds are super busy hauling materials and building nests. Soon they will be harvesting bugs for their families. They are good partners. Turkeys passed by this morning. Found a feather above the garden, but did not see any large bird tracks. They are not good partners! We ate our first yellow squash.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...