Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, May 20, 2010

Diary 5/20

Working on weeding this and that to keep busy. Helpers this Am finished the tomato row in the top greenhouse, transplanting them, staking them, and a small drink of water as it is supposed to be cool for the next several days. Mulched the potatoes to protect them if it accidentally cleared off and frosted. They are saying snow down to 2500 feet tomorrow night. If it snows, I will certainly get pictures it as it will beat records all around. 11 bags tomorrow, so CSA count is at 22 now. Have room for a few more now and a total of 35 for the season, so probably work on an exciting looking flyer over the weekend. Cleaning the upstairs for new residents and thinking of ALL the projects I have in mind to accomplish over the next couple months!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...