Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Diary 5/12


Look what I found! Oh boy. I took a gamble and planted a row of strawberries in the greenhouse where it stays a little shadier and cooler than the rest of the area. So far, so good...Hope to get some serious weeding done over the next two nice days. There are a couple places that I didn't get to before the last rain, and boy are they weedy now! Also hope to get the rest of that laundry room floor up so we can move the appliances and put down the flooring. I beginning to miss the washing machine. After dinner, picture me scraping old flooring off with a narrow chisel.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...