Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, May 14, 2010

Diary 5/14


Busy day, almost over. Hope the laundry room project is over tomorrow. It is wearing on me and what clean clothes I have left! Irrigation to day, sprinkler on the onions and a drip system going in each greenhouse. Things are growing now! A couple more warm, dry wind days and we may be able to till some beds. I know I keep saying that, but it keeps raining, too. New neighbor coming to help in the morning. Weeding, I hope she likes weeding...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...