Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, May 17, 2011

More 5/17/11


I am opening and closing doors on greenhouses again today.  One minute it is bright and sunny.  Then in just minutes it changes as another storm cell comes through.  Soee shower, some rain hard, some have hail and beat things up a bit.  Luckily there isn't much out there to beat up, yet.  Birds are everywhere and even the eagles were out soaring between cells enjoying the thermal lofts coming from the ground.  Great Spring Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...