Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, May 27, 2011

Diary 5/27

12 bags today.  The mystery is what will there be in the bags next week?  The weather has not been cooperating. I have teenie weenie zucchinis on my plants in the upper greenhouse, and more strawberries everyday, so if the sun would come out, I know things would respond, but~no sun, or at least not much.  Lots of wind and we are finding a few bird nests on the ground.  This one was hanging by a hair. from this wild plum tree.  It has a small gray and yellow feather incorporated in the rim.  This may indicate the previous owner or maybe just a lucky find for the nest builder.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...