Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, May 21, 2011

Diary 5/21/11

Worked on irrigation lines.  In the time it takes me to water all the beds by hand one time, I can lay out the old systems and then adjust, as each year's garden is just a little different than the year before.  Sometimes even the best of recycling still requires new lines once in awhile.  The old drip lines become plugged with dirt, algae, or develop too many holes. Felt good to get water on some seedlings and know they are set togo.  Mulched the potatoes that are peeking up out of the upper bed.  All that and family and visitors, too.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...