Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, May 13, 2011

Diary 5/13/11

Between my being out of town and Blogger being down for a day, it has been a hit and miss blog this week.  Slowing planting tomatoes into the lower greenhouse and will start on top greenhouse this coming week.  Slowly, but syrely.  What is not coming together is the outdoor beds.  Though the soil is drying and maybe we can turn a couple more beds tomorrow. Many years we have planted corn by now, but not this year.  Everything seems behind schedule and slow to get going, but I see progress.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...