Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, May 30, 2011

Diary 5/30/11

Got a few more onions in the ground.  The afternoon was unusually nice!  Don't worry, it didn't last long, raining again now.  I did have some help today.  The picture was of a happy moment pouring dirt into a planter.  Moments later, she pulled a wheelbarrow full of rain water over on herself.  The wheelbarrow wasn't a heavy one, but the shock of the cold water was indeed enough to cry about.  Jumped in the golf cart to go change clothes and the crying stopped.  Too bad, nap came next and we never did get out to pick strawberries  :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...