Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, May 31, 2011

Diary 5/31/11

Rain, rain go away. Come again some other day, like around the end of July.  Can even walk off the path in the garden for fear I will sink knee-deep in mud.  Strawberries look good since Alan cleaned them up. Lots of berries set on them. They are netted so that the foxes won't eat them when they ripen. Corn I started in trays is coming up, and yet I still can't imagine putting it out into the very wet, cold soil. Patience is virtue...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...