Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, May 28, 2011

Diary 5/28/11

Transplanted lots of things out of their plastic planters in which they are NOT happy anymore.  Cleaned up grape area and disturbed this guy(or girl). Not moving very swiftly as it is very cold.  We call this a Racer snake or a Rosy Boa.  It is a constrictor and works on rodents mostly.  Saw a skunk hauling off an alligator lizard this morning-no camera. It was dragging it carefully, no doubt to a waiting group of babies.  Hmmmm?!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...