Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, May 26, 2011

Diary 5/26/11


The fields look so perfectly inviting, but I don't dare walk out there or I will sink above my shoes i mud.  The rain of the last two days has saturated everything.  The soil is way too cold to think about planting in and the forecast for the next 6 days has showers in everyday except one.  This has got to stop sometime, but when?  Inside the greenhouses, things are showing improvement, but even there it is very slow.  Can hardly believe we are just days away from June and I haven't felt warm yet.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...