Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, November 6, 2010

Diary 11/6


Nice day now that the fog has burned off.  Rain due tonight and either rain or cloudy due the next week, so enjoying this last glimpse of sun for awhile and getting my Vitamin D.  Just as my customer base fades off into the sunset, this row of cantaloupes is ready!  They are delicious and I am trying to savor each one as summer is over and it will be a long time until I taste anything as good.  The eggplants are still trying also.  I harvest two small ones off of these blooming plants.  So brave.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...