Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Diary 11/23

Worked hard to get the rest of the faucets and the main well's tank, lines, power set-up insulated for upcoming record cold.  Should have taken care of some of this over the summer...Got back to the house and the well stopped working.  Hmmmm? Coincidence, related, or not? Haven't figured it out yet.  Not excactly the "pull the pump" kind of weather. Country living.  Would cost a fortune to have someone come out.  At least the snow makes for a "clean" work area. (We have the other well we can cross-over.) Hrrumpf said the camel.  Pretty powedery snow for so early in the season, about 4 inches. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...