Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Diary 11/3


Meeting and town visit this morning.  One more beautiful day tomorrow and then rainy weekend ahead.  Some of the lasts; a bucket of raspberries and a raspberry colored Hollyhock.  Pretty leaves just beginning to drop from the trees.  The roads were covered with large yellow Maple leaves on my way home.  The smaller, bright red Viney Maples foliage compete for "best of show".  The oaks by the house just beginning to change. I guess the warmth of the building keeps autumn at bay for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...