Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, November 27, 2010

Diary 11/27

It cleared off for awhile, but still cold yesterday morning.  Warmed up through the day. This morning there were huge snowflakes.  Actually they were collections of snowflakes that had bumped into one another and joined to make snowplates.  The temperature is slowly warming, so it may be raining soon.  That is a good thing for folks traveling tomorrow.  Out to take some pictures for Christmas cards, have to hurry before it falls off the trees!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...