Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, November 11, 2010

Diary 11/11


The last of the green beans.  Plants are out before they get any buggier or moldy.  They are very sweet, a real treat. I don't know why I bothered taking their tips off.  Green beans are a fun finger food even if you are teething on them.  Took out much of the lower greenhouses' tomatoes today.  I have one friend who specifically wanted a lug of green tomatoes, the rest?  Maybe I will make green tomato chow-chow.  I think I have most of the satuff.  It is a very end-of-the-garden relish.  I will look up my recipe in awhile, stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...