Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, November 24, 2010

Diary 11/24

One of many brave snapdragons.  Not sure how they look this morning after 20 degrees last night.  Our neighbor, Jim, stopped by to return the leaf blower we lent him a few days ago.  He heard of our well dilemma and offered to take a look with some gauges he had with him.  He discovered, as we had suspected, that we had kicked one of the wires loose from the electrical box.  So, we have water.  I can take a shower.  I don't have to wash dishes pioneer style.  I love country living and the exchanges that go on among my neighbors!  Hamburger from elk from muzzle loader season is being ground in the kitchen.  There is still a bit of mopping to do before grandson comes, and then...enjoy the holiday.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...