Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, November 29, 2010

Diary 11/29

Busy day as usual, though only went to the garden for cilantro.  Cutting elk up from muzzle loading friends.  They hunt with blackpowder rifles, the ones you ooad the powder and the ball in...They were successful with help from my husband and son, so they shared some meat with us.  Boning out the muscles and making hamburger, jerky, and "potted" meat, steamed meat ready to use for tacos, etc. Scale inspector from state of Oregon, Department of Agriculture came by also.  No problem with 15 year old scale.  Chopped salsa and Quesadillas for dinner, only a few tomatoes left :(.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...