Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, May 31, 2013

Diary 5/31/13



What's going on in the yard? Well, my succulent planter looks very good this year. It has finally filled in. The climbing rose, Blaze, is blooming which often means there are salmon in the river.  Well, we have taken so many pictures standing in front of the bush holding salmon that we have come to think of it as a sign! And lastly, for today, the pond lillies are blooming. They close up at night and open to three dimensional crowns sitting on the water by day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...