Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Diary 5/11/13

I have been trying to keep tiling.  I like it!  Hard to do when you have so many other things going on and I had to run to town three days this week.  Off to a FFA(Future Farmers of America) plant sale this morning and then back to tiling for me.(In between laundry and watering as it will be close to 90 today.) Meanwhile it has been thunderstormy every evening, but nothing local and no hail, thank goodness.  Last year the hail took all the cherries off the trees. 

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...