Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, May 4, 2013

Diary 5/4/13

Ready to go for the Wildflower Show.  We have three tables of raffle prizes, a good looking supply of plants to sell, and a huge array of boutique items.  We have hand painted totes, old tee shirts, and signs painted on old barn boards which you can see in the background on the far wall. We collected 210 specimens compared to the last two rainy years of 170 and 130!  Way to go us.  I know I found around 60 different flowers while searching.  Pretty amazing.  Need to take more photos though.  Hope lots of people show up, but if they don't, I feel a raffle win in my future.  I never win...
Raffle prizes galore!

The botanists hard at work putting the correct names next to the specimens.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...