Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, May 30, 2013

Diary 5/30/13

The weather is straightening up. Each day is a little less showery and a little more sun.  Tomorrow will be sunnier and warmer and then over the weekend it is going back into the 80's. Next week will be in the 90's.  The garden has been stalled out during this rainy period.  We have had a chance to fertilize, so let the growing begin! Meanwhile, the saw mill is still here, and we have been gaining as far as dimensional lumber goes. Still have to send the big stuff to a bigger mill 18 miles away, but all in good time. 
first two days lumber

lots of sawdust for animals and blueberries, slash for kindling, and another trailer load of boards to offload and sticker

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...