Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, May 18, 2013

Diary 5/18/13

Three generations of lettuce.  The red leaf on the left is beginning to bolt, the batavians in the middle are getting transplanted everywhere, and I am passing them out to friends with gardens, the romaines on the end are almost ready.  Meanwhile, the snow peas are coming on strong.  I have one other little row of them for later, but with beans almost the same size, we will many choices to eat soon.  None of the areas are large enough for a round of canning.  Ask me if I care, ha-ha.
My lovely assistant standing in the runoff of a downpour off the roof tests her rain hat to see if it is fully operational.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...