Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Diary 5/14/13

Went for a drive on Mother's Day way up a canyon and found a place where the elk had been rubbing their itchy horns.  Didn't see elk or find any horns they had shed, but it was a popular spot for horn rubbing none the less.


Here is a picture of the completed tile. Well, picture is not where I wanted it... Now to grout, which I have done a little of before.  The color I am using is called "biscuit", a very pale beige to go with all the fixtures. Not sure about flooring or what color I will paint in the end.  Next after grouting is boards for the two new pony walls and then underlayment for the room. Slowly, but sure remodel will come together over next two months.  Hope I am painting by August!

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...