Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, May 11, 2013

Diary 5/12/13 again

I'm going to wish all you mothers Happy Mother's Day now in case I get busy and forget to tomorrow.  It will be Happy Mother's Day to me, too, and I might do a number of things, and I hope at least one of them!  For now, I would like to say I know quite a few great mothers in my circle of friends and family.  It is self-sacrificing and they are giving it their all or at least as much as they can spare.  I am proud to know you, you moms.Here is a picture of a true super mom, the wolf spider.  She carries her babies on her back while going about her business. There must have been 50 babies on her.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...