Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, May 29, 2013

Diary 5/29/13

I finally started grouting over last weekend.  I enjoyed the process and I think a pretty good job for my first time.  The grout color is pulling the whole look together nicely.  I am happy! 
Yesterday was a busy day with the arrival of a saw mill and crew and also garden help.  The weather was OK with intermittent sun, but no showers.  It rained in the night and a bit just a little while ago which is going to make for a muddy situation, but the sun is out now, so hopefully it will dry out before they start working. Cutting lumber out the short logs and tops from uprights are being processed to form floor joists and wall studs.  Slowly, but surely, the lumber is piling up as is the sawdust and scrap which can be used also.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...