Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, September 28, 2012

Some parts of the greenhouse are getting crazy with plants running into each other and oer lapping so that I can't even walk through.  Garden Dog especially hates the giant zucchini plants that block the path.  They scratch his legs and are too tall to jump over anymore.  Even though the hot dry is getting so boring and ugly around the edges, the garden has finished off the melons with all the dryness and no moisture to split the watermelons when they are close to done.  The raspberries are just about to fall off the plant, the hot weather has made their tissues weak.  Tomatoes continue to ripen, though they, too, are soft from the temperature swings of 45 to 95 degrees.  All in all, the dry weather has been a good thing even if I am so ready for some rain.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...