Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, October 1, 2012

Diary 10/1/12

Just finished shampooing the living room carpet.  Phew.  It looks so bright!
Now it is October, and still no rain.  Ten degrees cooler tomorrow and then some pretty cool nights coming at the end of the week, but not a frost, I don't think.  Busy weekend, I became another year wiser.  Visitors and reconciling with the thought of not commercially farming next year.  Yes, you heard me right.  I am going to take a sabbatical that I may never come back from.  Need a summer to do some other things in my life. I will still grow a garden and probably too much for two people, but not to be continuously on call for vegetables sounds good at this point.  I have said this before, but not so loudly.  On another note, the fall crocus are here and in the midst of all that is dry and finishing up, it is a delight to see something so new and fresh.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...