Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, October 19, 2012

Diary 10/19/12


A few busy days of cutting meat, tending the garden, getting ready for cover crop, and waiting for that new grandchild to arrive.  Inside the greenhouse, the plants took off again with the warm afternoons.  The cherry tomatoes are as delicious as ever and oh so prolific.  Outside, the strawberries decided they would try to make another crop.  They may not be quite as sweet, but I will pick them as long as they want to make an effort. Lots of rain on the way with cooler temps.  I will harvest any tomatoes after the weekend and that may be the last ones to ripen without cracking.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...