Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, October 6, 2012

Diary 10/6/12

Pulling the shade cloth off the greenhouses as it is only supposed to be in the seventies for the few days.  The greenhouses are still full and the foliage is keeping it warm in there at night.  That is one good thing about how dry it has been; the greenhouses have still yet to turn to mold growing.  Soon, the tissues of the plants will weaken and become more susceptible to decay. For now, I still have cucumbers and even a few cantaloupes I snuck in for these late deliveries.  So far, so good.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...