Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, September 10, 2012

Sunflowers


I have certainly enjoyed the sunflowers that I planted this year.  I wish they could hang around for winter.  They would keep anyone cheerful on a grey day.  Like so many edges of the garden now, I see what has passed, what I am finished with, what has been harvested or will not make another crop this year. I love this time of year, as things slow down out there.  I especially love the progression of colors.  There is still alot of green out there, but this corn and those beans are finished and drying down.  The sunflowers will only add to the fall scenery as it arrives.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...