Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, September 24, 2012

Diary 9/24/12



We attended a wonderful gathering of neighbors yesterday.  Some of the longest term residents visited with some of the newer ones.  Stories were told, emails and phone numbers were exchanged, and good times were had by all.  It was not only a good get together, but an important function in a rural community where being neighbors can have more important duties sometimes. Thank you to some of our newest neighbors for throwing the shindig.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...