Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, July 8, 2011

Diary 7/8/11


I know, it just looks like a big bird nest!

This one needs pruning
Eleven bags today.  Everyone received a small bouquet of flowers which made their tops very pretty.  Also inside was green beans, snap peas, cabbage or asparagus, lettuce, and squash.  Going to stagger some days off and let the produce catch up.  Need to keep planting for fall; the days are already getting shorter. A past wwoofer and friend of ours got us twinning bushes and trees around here to form sculptures and furniture.  I have started a couple around the yard.  It is going to take awhile to build something strong enough to hold the weight of a human, but given time, they may be useful, comfortable, and cozy.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...