Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Friday, July 29, 2011

Diary 7/29/11

Peaceful end to a long day.  Lots of produce coming on now that the weather is cooperating.  I see plenty of color changes in the tomato frames.  Many raspberries and the boysenberries are starting to ripen-our best crop of them ever! Getting as many things mulched as possible to help hold water in sandy soil and in the areas where the soil has become compacted like under the raspberries. I think the garden though smaller this year is well in hand due to some good help and the right size for me to maintain. The pumpkin patch is starting expand...

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...