Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, July 21, 2011

Diary 7/21/11

More weeding today.  Slowly, but surely the beds are coming together and plants are filling in.  I think we may not have to mow the edges again, they have successfully dried down at last.  With the unusual rains came regrowth that we have never dealt with before.  Usually a brown-out occurs and only in the shade or where plants receive water is there any green. Delightful temperatures to work in. For now, no big change in the forecast.  New helpers settling in.  Four helpers with bags and wedding flower order in the morning.  Should be busy! Glad I took a picture of these dahlias before they tipped over.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...