Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Sunday, July 24, 2011

Diary 7/24/11

Try to avoid the garden on Sundays, but because we went to wedding yesterday, we needed to get some work done today.  Weeded the rest of the corn and tilled the open areas where weeds were giving the buckwheat a run for its money.  Now to plant the next cover crop, Sudan grass. Field trip in the afternoon to "the big tree".  Just past the old fir tree which I have posted pictures of before, there are these maples, equally lovely and cool on a hot afternoon.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...