Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, July 14, 2011

Diary 7/14/11

It is not easy to blog when you have an almost 2 year old around.  Wait, it is not easy to do much of anything when an almost 2 year old is around.  I was able to change waters, harvest some broccoli, and of course pick berries.  More than once a basket was filled with berries, cherries, and cherry tomatoes under the auspices of "picking some for Grampa" that Grampa never saw. Ah well. How often do you get to lift a child up into a cherry tree to select their own almost ripe cherry?  How often can you show a child a grasshopper and have them watch the insect closely as it considers its next jump while you are both on all fours in the dirt?  Good things all of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...