Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, July 20, 2011

Diary 7/20/11


The potatoes' blossoms are so beautiful.  The whole patch looks verdant.  Can hardly wait to dig the potatoes hiding under all that mulch.  May have to check the older bed for a few new potatoes to sneak out around the edges.  Warm weather over the weekend will give way to more clouds and cooler after the weekend, hmmm.  I heard today that the La Nina effect is already set-up in the lower latitudes for another whole year of this cooler moist weather.  Not so bad for us.  Not good news for the part of the country already parched, and the areas that flooded this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...