Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, July 28, 2011

Diary 7/28/11

With the help of 3 wwoofers and one neighbor, I cleaned up the strawberry patch and put old rotting straw mulch down between the rows, hoping that it will limit anymore weeding this year, ha-ha.  Planted the rest of the cover crop seed I had left.  We also weeded and mulched the watermelons. The neighbor cleaned up around the transplanted blueberry bushes, leaving the area looking very tidy. The day was finished with watering the orchard and attacking blackberry vines in the yard.  All in all, a productive day.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...