Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Saturday, July 16, 2011

Diary 7/16/11

Clouds built up through the day and now it is raining.  No lightning which is good, so no new fires.  We mow and weed and it rains again, and we mow and weed some more.  This is not how it usually goes.  By now, the grass should all be dry and golden.  The areas we mowed would now grow back until the fall rains came and we would have dryer and dryer air and hotter and hotter days.  Instead we are only going to see mid 80's this week with a chance of rain the next three days. It is nice, just unexpected. An extreme La Nina?

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...