Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Monday, July 18, 2011

Diary 7/18/11

After 16 months of blogging, I now have adjusted the settings so that everyone can comment.  If you have ever tried unsuccessfully to comment, here is your big chance!  Worked in greenhouses, weeding, harvesting, checking for bugs, dead-heading flowers.  It drizzled and rained all day so that now there is .3 of an inch in the rain gauge.  It is a muddy mess out in the fields, and the weeds are loving it.  Hot soon, I hear, so I'm coming weeds. I let one parsnip go to seed and as usual will have enough parsnip seed for the rest of my gardening life from this one plant.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...