Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Thursday, April 28, 2011

Diary 4/28/11


Guess what?  It's raining this morning.  Any big plans I had to continue my progress from yesterday are washed away.  If you step off the beaten path into the beds, you sink immediately producing a packed earth print.  Will work on beds in the greenhouse that I am taking over-wintered broccoli and spinach out of. Looks like good weather starting Sunday.  I will be working at Wildflower Show, but come Monday, I am full of purpose, although I have volunteered to help my flower friend that day, but probably only for part of the day.  Hardening off tomatoes to go into lower greenhouse that is not as luxurious as where they have been living to date. 

1 comment:

  1. Rain is about all we've been seeing around here. I'm sure ready for that warm up.

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...