Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Wednesday, April 20, 2011

Diary 4/20/11

Did accomplish that transplanting, caught up there, but about the time I was going to begin trenching for potatoes, it started raining.  Ah well.  Maybe some sun on Friday and nicer by tomorrow afternoon, so I will just have to get with it when I get the next chance-no dawdling as it will rain again on Saturday afternoon and Easter. Poor egg hunters. Not this Grama, luckily. Starting CSA on Friday-like 5 bags.  Gotta get some things out of the greenhouse.  There will be a serious lull at some point as the outside stuff isn't able to gain much ground with cold, wet weather.

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...