Evening glow in the greenhouse

Evening glow in the greenhouse
WELCOME TO MY BLOG! I am glad you found me because I hope I can be helpful or at least interesting for you to follow, be you a gardener yourself or just watching vicariously.

Tuesday, April 19, 2011

Diary 4/19/11

Everything went fine.  Tired and ready to go lie down.  Transplanting tomorrow and maybe try to get a start on potato beds.  The potato starts arrived today from High Mowing seed company.  Looks like a big potato year for us if I can get them in the ground between all the rain.  Really could use a break to do a little tilling.  I only have a few places left that I can hand weed that do not have cover crop or are already spoken for. Asparagus is starting to come up.  Mel, my neighbor, worked on weeding today.  Have eaten a few spears from these wild ones in the greenhouse.  Picked up printed second draft of my novel today.  It will be easier to edit from hard copy than on computer, a two step process, but just more continuous than opening and closing files.  It is going to need another draft for sure, and then?  Stay tuned...

1 comment:

  1. In love with that photo! In the same boat on needing more space and dry weather. Cover crop in places I wish it was not and need to get it taken care of!! Love following your posts. Thanks!!

    ReplyDelete

I love to hear from you, especially if I can help with your efforts...